Save 3DField Document in PNG File
If you save your digital data together with graphic
image in same file, you can easy find and see it any time.
1. Open your data and create a map or chart.
2. Use the Save document as... command from File menu.
3. Select the Document 3DField as PNG file in the Save as type combo list and save a document.
4. The saved PNG (Portable Network Graphic) file could be displayed by any image viewer. It has the logo in left bottom corner - . Please, don't convert that file to other graphic format. You can store these data files in electronic photo album.
5. You can open this file in 3DField using the File | Open command and edit a digital data.